A polyglot is someone who speaks multiple languages.
Polyglot may also refer to:
- Polyglot (book), a book that contains the same text in more than one language
- Polyglot (computing), a computer program that is valid in more than one programming language
- Polyglot (webzine), a biweekly game industry webzine published by Polymancer Studios
- Polyglot markup, HTML markup that conforms to both the HTML and XHTML specifications
- Polyglot Petition, a global call for a common cause, such as prohibitionism
- The Polyglots, a 1925 novel by Anglo-Russian William Gerhardie